*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

dimanche 9 décembre 2007

Sunday

I slept in until 13h00. I didn't get to bed until 7am this morning. I awoke to Eliana's call. She apologized for my wallet being stolen. No worries, it's all replaceable. Then I made some pasta. I studied. and now I'm blogging and I have a partiel tomorrow. I feel like crap. I just need some rest. I really don't care about this partiel tomorrow anymore. I'm sooo tired. My mom and sis get here on Friday woohoo! Wait til she here's about my wallet she'll freak out! Marion offered to lend me some money, that was sweet. She's a really good friend, I'm so lucky to have met her! I missed mass today and they had a bilingual mass today for Marie Immaculée, to cute. I didn't go because: I should be studying, I'm tired, I have a headache, and it's raining cats and dogs!

This week: three midterms, project due, grève on Thursday, family arrives on Friday...aye aye aye! I don't know how I'm going to do this...The Week From HELL!

Aucun commentaire: