*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

mercredi 5 décembre 2007

Romina fait dodo...

faire dodo: go night night...
I stayed up 'til 2am last night, ouch don't ask what i was doing, it wasn't anything worthwhile lol. I was doing my devoir and surfing the net. Anyway i had class this morning at 8h30 and as you can imagine I was 5min late. I was falling asleep throughout the entire class. My eyes kept trying to close and my vision blurred from exhaustion. The prof asked me a few questions and I couldn't answer like a con because I was half asleep. GGrrrhhh! I need to get in gear! After class i went straight home and dealt with the overtly complicated deposit system at the bank. I passed by a Starbucks and there was an employee outseid giving free samples with whipped cream, (it reminded me of the States) but I knew if I had some it would take away my immense need for a sièste so I decided to go home and sleep...Romina fait dodo...
I got home and set my alarm to wake me up in an hour. I was to sleepy to realize that my phone was on 24h time and I wanted to wake up at 2pm setting my alarm at 2h00 and not at 14h00 like a con! I had to be at work at 16h30 and I woke up at 16h00! Putain mèrde! I got up in a mad rush and bolted to the metro! Luckily, the RER is very efficient (when there isn't a grève) then I ran to the school with 2min to spare! I made it!

I was supposed to go to Dupleix, but amie was too fatiguéd. Instead we went to the quartier Juif and had us some Israeli grub. I had a Falafel assiette and Israelien jus. The neighborhood was trop mignon! Then we were supposed to go bowling and arrived to the "Américain Billiards" only to find out that it was closed to the public for a private event. So we decided to go have a drink. We went to a bar called "Toi" it was über-chic! It's off of the Champs-Élysées. I had a "red apple" it was a mix of vodka and other fruity goodies. We talked about our sisters, friends, religions, and our sisters! We're both really close to our sisters and it was great having someone to talk to about it.

On our way home, we saw a guy in a banged up car trying to look very cool. He had the seat back, and his chin raised, music blasting, and windows down. He was a small man lol. Marion says to me "he's such a banlieuesard! Trying to look so cool!" I said, "how do you know?" She pointed to his license plate and affirmative the mec was from département 93, lol, too funny. We mocked the banlieue accent and said things "eh mmef , je te kiffe!"HAHAHA trop drôle!

Anywho now I'm home wide awake. I didn't go clubbing, and I'm a little buzzed. I'm too comfy now to go out...dodo...z...z...z...
Tomorrow Arabic class, woohoo!

Countdown: 9 more days 'til my sis and mom arrive! ah j'ait hâte de les voir!

Aucun commentaire: