*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

dimanche 9 décembre 2007

Dec. 5th Wednesday, Mercredi, Miercoles

Yay! Arabic class! I did my Arabic homework and hour before class. I arrived 5min late as usual. We reviewed a little bit and learned some new stuff. I went up the board and said a few phrases in Arabic, it was awesome! I didn't stutter and my pronunciation was so much better! The professor clapped and said "bravo!" I was so happy. He brought cookies for the entire class, they had a date filling, and tasted like fig newtons, blah! They were good, but they made my throat really dry and there wasn't any water. The class was being obnoxious and talking over the professor while he was teaching, that's so annoying! I'm trying to learn here! I have a crush on someone in my class! AH! He is such a BG (beau gosse), but sssshhh don't tell anyone. I won't name names either hehehe.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

ehh. bookmarked style.