*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

dimanche 9 décembre 2007

Dec. 6th jeudi

I actually went to bed at a decent hour last night and was able to get up on time in order to go to the BU (bibliothèque Universitaire) and study with Marion for our Marketing midterm on Monday. We studied and then I went home and came back for our Marketing lecture. The professor told us we needed to know the terminology of the course in order to do well on the partiel. So Marion and I grabbed some caffeine and headed back to the BU to bosse (work). I was going to crack at about 18h30 so I decided to leave. I went home and studied a bit more. For some reason I thought I had to be at work at 20h00 and not 19h30. Needless to say while I was on the metro I realized I was arriving 20min late to work! mèrde! I was so ashamed! I was sooo late! GGRRRHHH! Where is my tête these days!?!
Tom was home alone too! Luckily he had already started dinner. We started eating and then Lucas showed up. They were about to start arguing again in one of their brotherly rants. (it happens every time) and I just about had it with that so I cut in and said "stop! not again! You guys do this everytime, I can't stand it!" They were surprised I said anything and quickly apologized and stopped. Great, I won't have to deal with that anymore!
Tom was very tired and went to bed early. Lucas and I practiced on his oral Spanish and then we called it a night.
I got home and talked to my folks. Boy, do they miss me! I love them so much...I can't imagine my life without them...my mom and sister get here next Friday, woohoo! We're still trying to find a logement in Barcelona, crap! Time is running out!

Aucun commentaire: