*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

dimanche 9 décembre 2007

Dec. 8th Samedi


I spent my afternoon in the 17th bossing chez Marion and Myriam joined us. We hit the books hard and had some intervals of gossip and snacking. Marion invited me to play pool but I had promised my friend Eliana long ago that I would go to her autumn party. So at around 22h45 I was in the 3d arrond. punching in her code to get into the bldg. when in the shadow of the courtyard I see two familiar figures...It's Topher and Alain! yay! This was going to be a good night I could feel it! and not just because my horoscope said so LOL! jk!
We finally got in. I got to meet Sally an English fille who teaches here in Paris. Two of my classmates were there as well, we had never talked before so it was nice getting to know them. Erin is from Louisana and is a fabulous belly dancer! Sebastian is from Waterloo, and is fluent in German. We had such a good time (that was an understatement)! Alain is a fabulous dancer. He picked me up and twirled me around the room, too bad I was a terrible follower considering I was bourréd! Tophed was mesmerized by Phillip (a friend of Eliana's working in animation here), he knows magic and had us all in a trance over his card tricks. (see above picture)
mini story: How Eliana and Phillip met. Eliana was walking in the wee hours of the night and a man started following her, she grabbed the closest guy around and asked him for help, she asked him to walk with her. This man was Phillip, he didn't understand French, Eliana said "english?" he said yes. She was saved and a friendship was born! How neat right!?
Well we danced the night away while Alain kept snapping incriminating photos of us LOL it was so funny. Around 3am I checked the "coat room" my tote was on the floor and my stuff was everywhere, my wallet however was gone. I spent the next hour looking for it (it killed my buzz!) and then the following hour coming to terms with the fact that it had stolen. Phillip let me borrow 20euros to get home. I was chez moi by 6am and called to cancel my credit cards.

Gone: american credit cards, 20euros, my carte bleu (debit card), my hostel card, my ISIC, my Franch student ID card, my California Driver's license, my $200 Coach wallet, and photos of family and friends.

oh well, no use in crying over spilled milk...*tear*

1 commentaire:

elaine a dit…

romina,

i'm really sorry about your stolen wallet. karma will get that person, don't you worry. if you need anything, let me know.