*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

mercredi 2 janvier 2008

Depressed...

My mom and sis came and went. They were here and we spent a fabulous 3weeks together. I adore them. It was weird seeing them after so long, but within a few minutes we were ourselves.

They came and turned my Parisian life upside down. It was a whirlwind...I didn't want it to end. I felt at ease. All things must come to an end. They left today, leaving things behind that just serve as a reminder that they were here with me. When I was on the escalator on the way to the metro, I looked behind me thinking they would be there asking me what line we were taking next...I miss them. I cried at the airport and eventhough the sun is shining in Paris today. There is no place I'd rather be than in their arms in California... :(

Aucun commentaire: