*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

lundi 28 janvier 2008

La mariée était en noir

The title of this blog is a film by Truffaut. Direct Soir is a free daily newspaper and I read that the film would be on tonight. I'm watching it as I type. I took a French film class and all we watched were Truffauts films. There was always a beautiful powerful women and a weak man, scenes with a woman's legs were always to be found. I'm 30min into the film and this is already proving to be true...
Anyway the film is about a lady who goes around killing men at least that's what it's about so far...

I have a final Thursday which I have not yet studied for but I will...soon. My soeur said that the French don't volunteer information, maybe I shouldn't either. I tried to tell someone how something is and she tried to tell me I was wrong. Well whatever then! I just won't ever again.

I took a final today and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The professor brought candy; he is always so sweet. :) Then I went shopping, yes! Shopping! I know the soldes (aka: sales) started a month ago, but I have been so busy, sick, tired, and stressed, that I haven't had the chance to take advantage of this golden opportuniy. Well today I made the time. I went to Auber and the Champs-Élysées. I always try to go shopping on Monday and Tuesday early afternoons because that is when there is the least amount of people. I found fabulous things at fabulous prices! I have been searching everywhere since November for a wool jacket, a short one, fitted and perfect. I had such an image in my mind that I didn't want to settle for anything other than what I had pictured. I found it! I went to NAFNAF. Saturday, I saw Sara with a cute jacket and I asked her where she had gotten it, she said NAFNAF. I went and searched everywhere, I had almost lost hope when I saw it! It was hanging on a display rack among other ugly coats. It was my size too! The only one in the store! We were made for eachother! Ahhhhh...la vie est belle. I'm too happy.

Then it was off to work, Tom wanting to discuss drugs and Lucas talking about films avoiding all Spanish, of course! Ah...I'm so tired and the film is still going, she is still trying to kill men....aye aye aye...

QUOTE (from the movie): "Ce que disent les Italiens 'Tous les femmes sont des putaines sauf ma mère elle est sainte!'"

Her killing spree continues...

Aucun commentaire: