*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

vendredi 18 janvier 2008

Libres Sont Les Papillons

I shouldn't even be on here, I have a presentation tomorrow and I haven't even done my outline for it! Second of all I have an oral exam tomorrow which I didn't study for either! Oh well...i'll wing it :) So why am I on here? Well I had a GOOD day!

I cleaned out my fridge (stuff was moldy in there...), I went to get my boots fixed, and I bought some much groceries. I haven't seen my French TV in awhile so I decided to turn it on and check out the new French music. I was so wrong, they were playing the same clips (music videos, called clips here) and the same English songs. So, I turned it off.

Then I went to class for the first time in three weeks. I saw Imane (Ihaven't seen her in a long time) a Spanish exchange student that is half Moroccan (she helps me with my Arabic). It was a good class, I sat next to Marion and we chatted throughout the lecture.

I got home and had some Sangria and a chocolate sandwich. I also quit my job, the one where I teach the little ones to speak English. They are just too much for me to handle and I rather work at EPITECH. A lady I babysat for about two months ago called me so that I could babysit again, so weird I thought she didn't like me. Oh well, cool, I'll do it a lil extra euros never hurt anyone! Then I went to work. Lucas made a lasagna it was delicious. We talked about Colombia's drug war. We chatted about his girlfriends in Spanish and I taught him some vocab. Tom wasn't around, he went to Jujitsu class.

Then I rushed to the play. My soeur has wanted to see it for awhile. Artur was supposed to come but the damn ticket website wouldn't let me reserve one ticket, jerks! Anyway, so I had ten minutes to spare when I finally reached the theater. The play is called, LIBRES SONT LES PAPILLONS. It was awesome! It's about I blind guy who has a girlfriend. After the Comédie Française disaster I was not expecting to understand this play, but I did, I understood the whole thing! I feel there is still hope for me! LOL I really felt for the characters in the play, by the end of it I was so full of emotion! The CD was for sale and my soeur bought it (I'll burn it later, hehehe), the actress had a really good voice! I HIGHLY recommend the play. It's playing at Théatre Coté Cour. Métro: Parmentier. Tickets are 10euro (reserve by two) at billetreduc.fr

After the play we hit up MacDo. I had a KitKat McFlurry, yummmmy! We sat and were chatting in our own little corner. We, of course were speaking in English. I was settled and talking away to my soeur when a mec (French guy) comes and taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and I see a guy, average height, long curly hair, in khakis, carrying a duffel bag. He says to me "I-I-I...just wanted to say I really enjoyed hearing you speak American." I was completely caught off guard. I smile and say to him "thanks," and he runs out of the resto (what was I supposed to say? LOL). LMAO What was that? Whenever I speak English I was always get these disapproving stares and here was a mec telling me he enjoyed hearing us speak American LMAO! I guess you just never know.

Ok, I better start my outline...

This blog is dedicated to my brother.
I forgot to thank him in my previous blog. He really helped me get through my one week depression. He would stay up and Skype with me until I fell asleep. He is awesome; I love him so much! Thanks Brother!

Aucun commentaire: