*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

vendredi 4 janvier 2008

je suis malade...


My sister left behind her germs and got me sick. I called my soeur to pick up her present from our friend Hondo and to have some company (to fill the void I felt after my fam left). She came over and put up with my illness. We watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, a bollywood film. She slept over and I wouldn't let her sleep because I kept waking up in the middle of the night coughing. So sorry! She came back later the next day and nourished me with pasta and salad, brining tea bags and some Emergen-C, along with some magic meds! We ate, chatted, and watched the Karate Kid! I love that movie, Mr. Miyagi is awesome! She parted to let me rest and then I skyped with the fam until they made me go to sleep.

Today, I have awoken and feel 80% better, I'm still a little weak, a tad lonely, and without an appetite. I'm ready to face the world again!

I don't care about my marketing class! and I can't wait to be back in California, where the Mexicans roam, and the aztecs play, and tortillas are cheap!! I always thought I wanted to live abroad and now I don't want to! This experience was great but it just served to help me realize how much I love and miss home! Maybe it's just my illness talking but there's no place like Cali! But it's like Lily said in her blog, the life I had planned for myself, I now realize it's not for me, I don't want it anymore!

Aucun commentaire: