*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

lundi 26 novembre 2007

Just Another Manic Monday...

You know, like the song "Manic Monday," by The Bangles (I think). Mondays are always crazy. I I went to my class today without doing my homework and I felt awful. The professor just stared at us desperately hoping that someone had an answer to all of his questions. Désolée. He's such a sweet man, he deserves good students...pas moi obviously. I had lunch at Quick, and I know, I know I shouldn't eat le fast food, but I just couldn't help myself. I had a coke too! ah!
Then I picked up my enfants at their school. I honestly want to quit. I can't stand the boy. He is very intelligent, but he is such a pain in my derrière, I won't miss him! Désolée, again. We read an English book together and it was quite a success. He loves being challenged.
Then I went to the 17th and had dinner with my other students. Lucas and I ate pizza and salad. New dressing recipe: mustard, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Yummy! I told him about my Thanksgiving weekend and he was very amused. Then Lucas asked me for women advice, he said he really values my advice and opinion, LOL, yeah right! We didn't really speak Spanish.
I just got home and turned on the News. I watch EuroNews and BBC World news. Now, I remember why I don't like watching the news, it's too depressing! Bush and Putin are in the news a lot. Bush is in the spotlight because of the Annapolis thingy, you know negotiations for Israel and Palestine (I doubt that a negotiation will ever be reached).

In today's news: Romina decides to give her notice chez the Cérisy's. Bush is putting up a front. Romina didn't do her homework. And two youngsters were killed by police in the Parisien banlieue. That's all for tonight. Thank you for tuning in and bonne soirée. :) For more on Today's news please log on to Romina's Facebook or MySpace.

Aucun commentaire: