*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

dimanche 25 novembre 2007

Le samedi...24 Nov.


Samedi: Big Jour. Tonight was Marion's big bash. First I went to H&M and returned a few bad buys...and exchanged them for a jolie jupe and some basics. I'm all about basics! It's all about solid warm colors. Then I got my boots fixed. I wore the heel down so much that I was walking on the nail of the boot! It sounded like I was walking around in tap shoes!
I went to Marion's house and we worked on our marketing project with Myriam and Chloé. We're doing a 20pg paper on Men's Lingerie! I know the imagery is very graphic. After we bossed (worked) and hurried home to get ready for the fête.
I arrived with Lucia and we were greeted by a very buzzed Marion, who made us take a shot of tequila with her upon entering. Her parents had gone to the country for the weekend and we had the apartment to ourselves! The living room and dining room were decorated with bougies and red lighting. Lots of ambiance. Marion was definitely the life of the party! There was plenty to drink. I table was crowded with whisky, malibu, champagne, snacks, and more... Loreto came, and we bumped the reggeaton, but occasionally a Frenchie would come over and switch it over to House music! no! STP! oh well it's ok. We danced, drank, chatted, played Never Have You Ever (very lycée but Marion insisted)! Somehow a whip was found and all you could hear was the crack of the whip on people's butts as they shouted "putain mèrde arrete!" LOL hahaha trop rigolo! Later we were joined by Steven and his roomies, and Sarah G. It was mos def a soirée to remember. At about 4h00 the party started winding down and we took a cab to my place. Joyeux anniversaire Marion!

Aucun commentaire: