*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

mercredi 7 novembre 2007

Duplex

I found my boîte(night club)! It's called Duplex and it's only three blocks from chez moi! It's so awesome! Ça bouge! Mon amie française de cours de marketing m'a invité. At first I thought no it's a Tuesday night no one will be there! Plus I have class tomorrow no way! We met at 11:45pm at Étoile. I thought it was way too late to go out on a Tuesday night. But I emerged from the depths of the metro to encounter a petit crowd of Students in front of "Duplex."
It's funny because I've passed by it a number of times in the past and have never thought of going in. Well Marion showed up and then we waited outside for her Spanish friend Loreto (female). We had to wait an extra 10min for her to get there (hint hint). LOL. We flashed our school IDs and got in for freezy! O fo sho! As we descended into the club I immediately fell in love with it. It was dark not too big not too small and had a good college crowd. Most were French students. All they were playing was house music. And I like House, but there's only so much House music you can take! They played the usual David Guetta was a must!
I didn't see any goodlooking guys. Either way I really don't like meeting guys at a club. We started dancing without anything to drink, hence I was stiff as a board. I saw a guy standing watching us and then he comes up to me(whispering into my ear as the bass is blasting in front of us): "t'es française?" "enchanté Christophe." I was like yeah yeah whatever I'm Mexican no comprendo! And her was cute too! Tall, blonde, blue eyes. But nope not my type! You see I like myself a nice tall, dark man, one with some color! deep brown eyes, a BIG NOSE, and dark eye brows! I know what I like and he wasn't cutting it. That and I just didn't wanna deal with what I thought was a clubber. Poor guy he really tried too. The girls wanted me to use him to buy us a drink, but that wouldn't be right and then I'd be indebted to him! (no no no) He would occasionally come around and ask me if I wanted to dance and if I was having fun. After a couple of hours we couldn't stand the house music and decided to go. As we made our way through the haze of smoke and sea of french and spanish students I felt an arm on my back, who do ou think it is? Christophe! He just wouldn't give up. He asked me stay and when I refused he wanted my number, but nope nope, as I said before I don't like meeting guys at clubs, he wasn't my type, and I just didn't wanna deal with it. It was sweet though!
We were just on our way out when we heard the thud of REGGEATON! C'est CHAUD ÇA! I love dancing to reggeaton! Marion has got some junk in her trunk, she could really bouge to this! Loreto and I were immediately drawn onto the dance floor whil shaking our trunks! It was so fabulous, there's nothing like listening to Pitbull's Culo after two hours of house. Give me something with some SABOR! So I can shake my saltshaker! Well here it was! The next 45min was devoted to Rhianna, Sean Paul, Don Omar, and Ivy Queen! And trust me I didn't let it go to waste! Most girls there were French and didn't have much trunk worst of all they couldn't move their trunk! Loreto and I were bouncin'up & down singing along to the lyrics and eventually Marion started shaking what her mama gave her! LOL it was such a blast. Of course the boys were staring and would come up and try to rub all up on us, but as a group of three we would circle out the intruder. At 3am it was time to call it a night, Marion had class at 8:30am.
Goodbye Duplex! Thanks Marion! Nice to meet you Loreto! And all of this on a Tuesday night! Amazing only in Paris I guess! To my pleasant suprise Marion had a car! A very French car! It was very mignon! It made me miss my car! Oh well, and luckily she drove us home! I was worried about how I would get home, but luckily I had a friend who drives and has a car here! Anway I wanted to write about this night ASAP because nights like this are memorable. One of my best nights here in Paris and I didn't even drink or admission!

FYI:They never played a song in French. Everything was in English or Spanish...so sad!
4am i'm hittin'the sack!

Aucun commentaire: