*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

lundi 26 novembre 2007

Le dimanche...25 Nov.

No hangover, yay! Lucia and I woke up at 12h00. We had lunch at MacDo. I showed her around my quartier. Then I met up with Lou (my friend the nounou). We had dinner at Bastille. It was nice. She was impressed with all the mauvais français I had learned.
Some examples:
1.Beau gosse, B.G. (pronounced BJ)
2.J'ai hâte
3.putain mèrde
4.les nanas
5. instead of saying très you replace it by trop (ex: c'est trop mignon!)
There are others but I'm too tired and worn out to list them. Our waiter was sssooooo hott! She swears he was un arabe because of his tête (rien à voir!)LOL. We left at about 23h00. Oh I'm soo full and so tired! I never see her anymore because she got fired from her nounou job! So unfair! She's trop gentille!

Aucun commentaire: