*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

mercredi 10 octobre 2007

Oct 8th. still sick... j'ai mal à la gorge!

Oct. 8th

If this is Hell I hate it! Fuck I feel so crappy! Luckily my class starts at 12h30pm. I’m still sick! Fucking Nuit Blanche! If it wasn’t so awesome I’d be more pissed than I am right now! Well, I had no food at home. And I couldn’t get any better on an empty stomach. So I got my sickling self out of bed and went and bought myself some groceries! Aarrgghhh! I miss my mom and sis right now! If they were here. I’d be in such great TLC (Tender.Loving.Care.) that I very well could’ve been better by now! No! ah! Sister! Mother! I’m coming home! (yes homesickness has kicked in and is in full force) but I can’t call them I have no calling card and no internet! Skype I need you! No!!!!!! No time to be sad I have to eat, go to school (I was late), and go to both my jobs!

Mme. Hudson made these awesome pork chops with a savory pasta and I couldn’t enjoy it because my taste buds were numbed and my tonsils were so big that I could hardly swallow or chew the meat or the pasta! No! Finally a REAL MEAL and I can’t eat it litteraly I couldn’t eat it! When she took my second chop off my plate after I told her it was to painful to eat…I felt like crying! Pork chop (not Doug Funny’s Pork Chop) come back! I need protein! (*tears*). I don’t feel like writing about my jobs. I felt so crappy I just wanted to go home and crash into my bed and never wake up! MOM! (*tear* yes people I cried, I’m human, ok!) At last the end of the day!

Aucun commentaire: