*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

mercredi 24 octobre 2007

la semaine

Hello everyone,
Life in Paris is harsh...two words: Cold and Windy! Oh my goodness is it cold here! Ah! How will I ever get through the winter. One thing I realized today is that I will miss Halloween in the States and I love Halloween. I remember last year I went trick-or-treating with my ex, my goddaughter, and my sis. It was so much fun! I love trick-or-treating, and this year all I will have is...nothing. I'll have to go out and buy candy for myself...:( oh well.

Other than missing Halloween, I'm pretty happy here.
I like living alone. I like this feeling of getting through this solo. It's made me a stronger person. I feel it. It's like my skin is much tougher! gggrrrhhh!! LOL Well I don't know but I like whats happening here. I'm sitting in my bibliothèque at skoo using the wifi and it's about 7:30pm and they're about to close. I heard from Ben today and that was cool...It made me smile. I'm in the process of uploading my Mont St. Michel video and I don't think I'll write about it. I'll just let the images speak for themselves. I got the idea from Davey's Blog on YouTube. I'll post the video here:



(I'm glad I'm not the only one who has heard of it, Elaine has heard of it lol I like this blog stuff it's neato.). I really want to keep this updated as much as possible but unfortunately I'm still lacking internet chez moi. So i'm really behind. Oh well. I miss the internet. I like Paris though. I like seeing the same people in my Quartier. The poop on the sidewalk. The same musicians on the metro. The same homeless people. The same Eiffel Tower on line 6. The city of lights...

Oct. 24
Arabic class was today! Hence my favorite day of the week! I love it. One of my favorite artists is Talib Kweli. And in class today I found out that Talib means student in Arabic. My professor doesn’t speak English so I’m learning my fifth language in my third language (French). The fourth language I learned was Italian, but I’ve forgotten most of it. Arabic is very amusing. I love hearing all of these foreign, exotic sounds coming out of my mouth! Oh, that’s hott! L’arabe me plait. When I got my Arabic textbook today I was so excited. I love learning new languages. I’m particularly excited about Arabic because that means I can go back home and use it. And there is a huge Arab community here too. I’m especially excited because there are a lot of Arab roots to Spanish words! I love learning new languages it’s one of my favorite passions next to traveling.

Aucun commentaire: