*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

mardi 16 octobre 2007

Doblure recount Oct.15

So last night me and my boys were planning our Mexican dinner for Thursday, I'll be cooking for 7 people! AH! I need to call my mother and double check recipes!
Their mom went to the theater so we were free to use our English all night! She is so cute, she made Croque Monsieurs for dinner! There is a secret to not having the ham stick to the bread they use this milky sauce...it's still an enigma to me. Anyway Tom finished his graffiti of my name! It looks awesome, I love it! The best cadeau I've received here in Paris. In the middle of dinner Tom suggested I stay and watch a movie with them because his mom would get home really late. I had homework....but HEY! How many times are you invited to stay and watch a french movie with a french family? not very many...i'm in Paris 110% (on good days). So I stayed and watched a french movie called Doblure starring Daniel Auteil (he is in a lot of french movies). The movie was really funny! We watched it in this tiny family room that had a couch and at least a 50inch Plasma TV. It was soo mignon (cute) Tom had a blanket in the room that Luka and him cuddled into! aw! I miss my sis! I ended up leaving at 10:15pm not bad considering my job ends at 9pm. They are really sweet boys, when they're not bashing America.
They also told me that the dinner guests for Thursday are family friends: one is a journalist, the other a music composer, and the last a TV producer. Woah! Elaine would be in heaven if she were there hehehe.

2 commentaires:

elaine a dit…

what?! that's so cool that you're cooking dinner for those people. tres chouette. interesting dinner company too!

Anonyme a dit…

beaucoup appris