*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

dimanche 16 mars 2008

March update

In Berlin---->>>


<<--In Prague In London


Pics of everywhere, sauf Amsterdam...no good pics there :(
Time has gone by too fast. I did lots of exciting things in Feb. and for March.
I traveled to:

London:
POS: hott desis, fancy movie theater w/ushers & curtains, clean metro, clean streets, no homeless peeps, very diverse, tasty peanuts, yummy fish & chips, hindi movies in theaters, the Tate Museum is free!, and did I mention HOTT desis.
NEGS: I didn't get a desi :(, a bit rainy, not enough time there...

Berlin:
NEGS: windy, cold, rainy, too modern, dim street lights, I don't speak German...not coo...
POS: currywurst, cute tour guide, leaving...

Prague:
NEGS: ghetto metro, ghetto hostel neighborhood, not diverse, no good food, I don't speak Czech, annoying Italian teenage tourists everywhere!, 5flights of stairs to our hotel apartment...
POS: beautiful city, it snowed!, nice tour guide, Jewish cemetery, CHEAP!, did I mention snow!

Amsterdam:
POS: Beautiful city, so many canals, the architecture is fabulous, the tram is clean!, Coffeeshops, beautiful parks, everyone speaks REALLY good English and is SUPER nice, good pancakes.
NEGS: My soeur got sick, it rained the entire time, hotel room stunk of cigs.

The entire trip was a lot of work. All the sight seeing and running around, hours of walking, and planning. It was exhausting! I'm very grateful to have gotten the opportunity to travel though. I'm very lucky. Merci, mon Dieu! =) Obviously, London was my favorite city. It was harder to understand people with British Accents than I thought it would be. Bring it! My English is better than yours! LOL JK.

Between my travels I filled out my FASFA, had some great classes with my students and somehow I went to my courses. Woo, let's slow it down... c'est trop. I'm taking a traveling break.
My friend is coming to visit; I'm über-excited to have him here! It's going to be fabulous. =) I get to play tour guide again.
I'm going to a ballet today. It's a Bollywood inspired ballet. It's being directed by the same guy that directed Devdas, hence I'm expecting a good show. I'm going solo because it was a bit pricey and I figured peeps wouldn't go for it. Ça me dérange pas! J'y vais!

Aucun commentaire: