*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

mercredi 19 mars 2008

pas de temps...no time...to update that is. ;)

Shit! I have a test tomorrow and I haven't studied! Instead I'm updating? There is something wrong with that? Eek! Well, on another note, it's official I leave for the US on July 1st, 2008. I just changed my flight and there's no backing out. I don't want to go home; I love it here! I've met such wonderful people and this city is so full of everything! Oh well, all good things must come to an end.

On playlist: Erykah Badu "On & On" & "Tyrone"
I love when she says, "keep in mind that I'm a'artist and I'm sensitive about my shit. So y'all be nice about it" LOL she is too cute!

Today it was hailing, what the dilly yo!?! Not hail. I was getting hit in the face with these little ice pebbles...I was pissed.

Well, ma'asalaam. I gotta kick rocks, and get crackin' on studying for my test yo! LOL JK (on the language, not the studying).

à plus.

Aucun commentaire: