*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

lundi 17 mars 2008

March 17th 2005?

<--Bun in the oven? NO WAY! LOL




Three years ago on this day marks a very important date. It's not just St Patty's Day, for me it's something else. Something I had forgotten about until this morning and realized OMGosh its been three years already! I can't believe it. Well, Happy St. Pat's to me! I wore my green that day, I guess that was the reason for the luck I was into. Some luck, LOL, JK. Lookin' good in my green off-the-shoulder tee and white sneakers. I walked in greeted by hungover peeps. I had no idea what would happen next. I walked out, with no special feeling, just thinking hhhmmm interesting very interesting. Well, that was three years ago in a county I no longer frequent (because I'm in another country at the moment, LOL). I didn't wear green this year, maybe that's a good thing. Days like those should be ever present in your memory, so why did it almost slip my mind? Oh la, ça va pas! LOL La vie est folle...

On my play list:
John Legend, The Killers, P. Diddy, Rick Ross, Lloyd Banks.

The opera yesterday was coo. The director of Devdas, came out at the end and I gave him a standing ovation. The guy is a genious.

I should study I got a test Thursday and loads of other homework. My ami gets here Sunday, I'm so excited! =)

Don't forget to wear your green! Happy St Patrick's Day!

Aucun commentaire: