*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

jeudi 7 février 2008

He's just not that into you... ;)

The title of this blog entry is the title of a book that was highly recommended to me. One of the author's used to write episodes for my favorite TV series S&TC. It's pretty much a self-help book. I have only read two self-help books in my life. My first was when I was a tween and trying to figure out why my body was looking all funky...LMAO. I'm so glad I'm not a teenager anymore LOL!!! Anyway, the second one was when I was in high school. It was, The 7Habits of Highly Effective Teens, at least that's what I think it was called. I read it for a leadership class.

In this new dating help book, I found one chapter really useful. It helped me with something that I had been holding on to for awhile. I'm still not done with the book, but so far it just states the obvious, which I guess is hard to see when one is going through the situation. He's Just Not That Into Me...ok, next please! =) I remember that line from the Sex & The City episode LOL.
I took the bus from Montparnasse to the upper 17th. That was my first time relying on the bus and not the metro. Somehow, I believed the metro was the only effective mode of transportation in Paris. I'm obviously very wrong. I love the bus, I see the city and it doesn't smell like pee! I went to work tonight and that was cool, but I think I prefer having my EPITECH classes...I'm sensing that I'm going to quit this Spanish tutor thingy...:( Out with the old, in with the new!

Movies to watch:
La Graine et Le Mulet
The Lives of Others
Hindi Movie
La Fabrique des Sentiments

FYI: There is no word for PMS in French! LOL Ma poule, c'est ton PMS encore! LOL They need a word for PMS.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Another movie to watch : "Le peril jeune" by Cédric Klapisch (and "L'auberge Espagnol", and "Les poupées Russes").
It's three good french movies from the same director !

What's the signification of "PMS"?