*~*PaRiS*~*

*~*PaRiS*~*

vendredi 28 septembre 2007

Sans Logement!!!!

So...I have decided to start a blog. I have never done anything like this before so we'll see how it goes. This is mostly for my friends back home, but I think it is also for my new & old friends here. We are all in this together and I take comfort in reading their blogs. (it makes me feel like I'm not the only one feeling crappy or like i'm dreaming everytime I realize I'm really here.) I've been here for a month now and of course I love it, but there are moments when I just wanna
curl up in my own room in good ol' San Jo, California.... :( et ça me rends triste!
I guess like in anything else we should start at the begining.

<=my room at Cité Universitaire

Highschool:3yrs of French (already imagining my life in Paris)
College:Inquiring about Study Abroad(every semester)How do I get there!?!
I'm finally here! The application process was long and full of a bunch of bureaucracy Bullshit! but I'm here! (prayers of my life have been answered)

Application Process:
Application: references, money!, essays, stress, please pick me!
Feburary:Apply for new passport, YES they picked me!
June:Passport...are we there yet? Bought my plane ticket...ah! I'm going effing scary!
July:Time to go yet?
August: Ummmm....HHHEELLLoOOOO let's go! (Bay Area not looking so appealing)
Aftermath:
Late August: FUCK...i'm here, what do I do?
Early September: This is so surreal!
Mid-September: (was like when a baby learns to walk...I can finally function normally here)
Late-September: I hate my landlady get me out of here NOW! (constant rain)

Ok....so in a nutshell, this experience is such a rollercoaster (like Space Mountain at Disneyland:dark mysterious, scary, full of STEEP ups and downs).
Aside from the bad stuff, the small good stuff always makes up for it.

Amazing:my life fits in two suitcases...cool but sad thought...

Aucun commentaire: